If you have any reason to believe your home may have a mold problem, then it needs to be examined right away. Be sure to turn to a mold remediation company that comes highly qualified. They will perform a thorough mold inspection to determine the problem. Here’s what to expect:
- Complete visual inspection of the area
- Mold professionals know exactly what to look for in your home. They will visually inspect your entire space, looking for signs of mold growth or potential moisture issues. Once they are complete, you should expect a report that explains their findings.
- Air sampling of the space
- The only way to correctly identify a mold issue is with an air sampling. This quick and easy test will help the technicians determine what type of mold is present. If the technicians suspect mold upon their visual inspection, an air sampling is always highly recommended.
- Preventative recommendations
- Whether mold is found or not, the technicians will offer their recommendations on how to prevent growth in the future. If they notice areas that are extremely humid or have moisture during the mold inspection, they will offer solutions on how to remedy the situation.
- Best type of treatment for your home
- If mold is determined to be a problem, then the technicians will offer you different treatment plans to get your home sanitized and mold-free. Every home is different, so your treatment options will be based upon the type and amount of mold that is found in your home.
- No matter what type of treatment you agree upon, it will be performed in a manner that is compliant with all rules and regulations. Cross contamination will be avoided, so you don’t have to worry about mold spores reaching other areas of your home. In no time at all, your home will finally be declared mold-free.
Whenever mold is found during the mold inspection, it’s the technician’s job to make sure they remove all traces of mold from your property. This may take a single or several treatments. Today’s advances in mold remediation have made it safer than ever before to treat the problem.
Once mold has been properly removed from your home, it’s recommended that you stay updated with regular mold audits. This will give you peace of mind that the problem has been permanently resolved. Without mold, you can feel confident you are living in a healthy, clean environment.